350g sweet potato
60g of granulated sugar
Fresh cream 25ml
A little brandy
* Cinnamon powder as you like
1. Wash the sweet potatoes with water, wrap them in a wrap, and microwave them until they pass through a skewer.
2. Peel it, transfer it to a bowl, crush it with a rolling pin, and then wipe the back.
3. Put the sweet potato paste in a bowl, add butter that has become soft at room temperature, mix, add granulated sugar in two portions, and mix.
4). Add egg yolk, fresh cream and brandy and mix.
5. Move to a pan, heat and knead until it can’t be touched.
6). Shape the image of a sweet potato, place it on a baking sheet, and paint the painted egg with a brush. (There was no brush so I used a spoon instead)
7. Use a microwave oven (oven function) that has been preheated to 200 degrees until baking color is achieved.
● In the video, the timing of adding butter has come later, but I think it’s easier to do it when mixing pasty sweet potatoes and granulated sugar.